Maintenance and mowing
Maintenance can be a costly business if you don’t have the right tools and know how, we have tried to simplify maintenance costs with one price for all, so basically we have one price for everything, with all the tools needed to maintain all areas of the garden and outdoor areas.
* We charge $100 per hr, included in that price is two people a ute with the use of all the following tools – Chainsaw, high reach chainsaw + hedger, whipper snipper, lawn mower, blower, high pressure gurney.
* Depending on the size of your garden you may get hedges trimmed, grass mowed, edges trimmed and a small palm removed within the hr.
* Rubbish removal is charged at the same rate, tip fees are extra.
* Jobs that can also be included in the maintenance services can be labour costs for replacing broken paving or tiles, fixing fence paling or painting, irrigation leaks or replacement sprays + servicing and any other outdoor maintenance.
Below are only examples of how a job could be invoiced and time frames will differ from chart examples.
|Labour/equipment||Job||Rubbish removal||Estimated hrs||Tip fees||cost|
|Chainsaw||* Chop down small/medium trees e.g. palms||Yes = 2 trips||3||$40||$340|
|Hedger||Shape hedges at side of the house||Yes 1 trip||1.45||$20||$195|
|Whipper snipper||Slash over grown grass approx. 150mtr||No||1||-||$100|
|Rubbish removal||2 trips||2||$40||$240|
|Power wash (gurney)||Driveway and paving area||No||1.5||-||$150|
|Labour x 1||Gutter cleaning||yes||1||$10||$110|
- * Larger trees and Palms can be removed/grinded and will be quoted for separately.
Plant and Lawn maintenance
At certain times of the year plants and turf can come under attack by a multitude of problems, insects, weather, drought and lack of care, to keep on top of this we offer personalised maintenance plans that will schedule in when to treat against existing and potential problems.
The basic cost of this maintenance is the same however in limited cases depending on the varying symptoms and scale the cost may vary.
Please head to our enquiries page to arrange a free consultation or call us on 042 347 3090.